Summer is here and ……
1) Our new 3500 square foot addition is OPEN!!! Thank you to all for your patience with this as we’ve worked to get this complete. We have added a new group exercise room, Spinning room, and an area for core and floor exercises and stretching. We have rearranged some equipment so please feel free to ask our staff where items are located if you are unable to find them.
2) We would like to introduce a new class added to our aquatics schedule. Aqua Zumba with Jessica Esperon will be held Tuesday’s and Thursday’s from 7:30pm-8:30pm beginning July 10th.
3) Beginning July 12th through the month of August the Thursday 9am-10am Spin class will temporarily be held from 9:30am-10:30am.
4) Kettlebell class is back starting July 12th and will be held on Thursdays from 12:30-1:30pm.
5) July 4th we will be open regular hours however no classes will be held that day!
New members take advantage of our Convenience Pay option, just $85 enrollment fee and your $35 dues will not be taken out until September 1st!!
Existing members currently on a Pre-Pay Membership that is about to expire, switch to the Convenience Pay option and we will waive the $85 enrollment fee!!
Fat Loss Diet
By: Anthony Campo
The most important and often forgot about concept of nutrition when it comes to a diet centered on fat loss, is carb cycling. The basics for reducing your simple carbohydrate (any carb that isn’t a fiber) intake in relation to fat loss is this; your body’s preferred source of fuel is carbohydrates. Therefore if you are consistently feeding your body with simple carbs then you never give your body a chance to tap into its energy reserves (fat).
If you are serious about both eating healthy and trying to lose weight here is a general diet plan that will turn you into a fat burning machine. If you are faithful to this diet, in the beginning quantity and calories shouldn’t be a huge deal. Once your body becomes retooled, and you plateau, then you can start to restrict calorie intake.
Breakfast – Protein Shake with cinnamon (for insulin sensitivity)
Snack – beef jerky or nuts or string cheese
Lunch – Salad with grilled chicken(oil and apple cider vinegar dressing, for insulin sensitivity)
Dinner – Wild caught fish or grass fed beef or farm fresh eggs with vegetable (broccoli, spinach) seasoned with spices and extra virgin olive oil
Optional Snack – Natural peanut butter