Take control of your body composition by following this simple weight loss plan written by Anthony Campo and Kristina Martemucci.
You want to burn the stored fat on your body, right? Well, your body’s preferred source of energy is carbohydrates. If you eat carbs, your body will burn those for energy and never get to your stored fat. However, when you follow the Do This,Eat That plan, you not only train your body to burn stored fat for energy on a regular basis but also learn how to manage eating carbs through proper-intensity exercise so that you can stay in fat-burning mode for the long run.
This book teaches you to master your body composition in the most effective way possible, which will translate to goals other than fat loss.
• If you are looking to get healthier and improve your cholesterol, blood pressure, triglycerides, and other health markers, then this book will give you the base you need to start being a healthier individual.
• If you are trying to pack on the muscle, follow this plan of manipulating insulin sensitivity by eating your carbs peri-workout to add lean mass. This basically means that when you do put on weight, it will be mostly muscle, and when you cut weight, it will be mostly fat.
This plan is the key to body re-composition! Fat loss is this simple.
Why YOU should Do This, Eat That
– It teaches you the very foundation of proper eating and training, and EVERYONE regadless or goals should be educated on the fundamentals discussed in the book.
– It is super easy to add to an existing nutrition or fitness plan
– It is conducive to anybody from a workaholic to retired, young to old, or high functioning to disabled
– It is highly modifiable and adaptable to fit any individual’s particular needs
– It can be done in any environment including the gym, home, office, outdoors….. Anywhere!
– No matter who you are, in can improve your quality of life for the long run without eating up a huge amount of your time.
It is time to start doing things right, Do This, Eat That!
Purchase your copy at Amazon.com or email [email protected]